Yes! We collect boxtops. We are able to redeem boxtops for our group for various events and opportunities. So send them in! There are a few things that have to be done before BoxTops for Education will redeem them for us. The boxtops officials are extremely picky and they have rejected entire submissions before for too many errors.
- First box tops MUST be cut on the dotted line.
- Do not cut off the expiration date or anything else inside the dotted line.
- Check the expiration date. If it has expired already or will expire before the next meeting, please discard it.
If the above are not done correctly, BoxTops officials WILL discard the individual boxtop.
- Count out your boxtops into groups of 50 and place them in a zip top baggie.
- Tape them to a collection page. For a collection page, click here.
If you have fewer than 50, you can still do either of the above. Your boxtops will be combined with others to reach groups of 50. Boxtops officials will ONLY accept groups of 50.
Finally, submit them at the next meeting. It is also a good idea to keep them in the car or your purse once they are ready. You can give them to our coordinator, if you happen to see her out.
For more information about boxtops and other ways to donate to our boxtops account, click here.